Saturday 13 April 2013

No2: Good Manners Don't Cost Nuffink....

If somebody sends me an email or a text or a link to a video etc. I always reply with some kind of acknowledgement, even it's just a simple "thanks". That to me seems like plain old good manners.
Therefore it really bugs me when people I send stuff to don't afford me the same courtesy..... How difficult can it be to type the word "thanks" or even click on a smiley emoticon and then press send......?
Or maybe I'm just being over-sensitive....?

Ah well, that's people for you......

Bye for now
X

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You're welcome..... So easy......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am perhaps included in your list of evil ones now.

    I've only just caught up on a huge backlog of emails so only just found your blog and your Google+ presence tonight.

    I've added your blog to my RSS feed reader, although I've sometimes gone months without looking at that. And Google+... well, I wonder whether it will still be with us in 5 year's time. I think it is not very successful and Google dumps things that aren't going well.

    Mainly I keep in contact with people via email, a couple of particular forums or on Twitter. But I can go absent for long times to the frustration of all concerned.

    So what I'm trying to say is, I suppose, that I am signed up to receive your doings but I may not be very apparent at times.

    Good luck with the blog and I'll see you about the web from time to time.

    ~ Bodnotbod

    ReplyDelete