Friday 12 April 2013

No 1 - Hello

Hello

I've decided to start a blog. I don't really know why. I haven't really got anything to say.

Here are some facts about myself....

I don't own a passport or a suit....

I can do a pretty good impersonation of a velociraptor......

I'm in love with Zooey Deschanel.....

I also have a secret crush on somebody I know.....

I drink too much.....

I never vote although I pretend that I do....

I lie to people at work about one aspect of my life that I'm ashamed of.....

Enough of facts for now.

So Maggie's dead then. Probably like a lot of like minded people, I've spent the last couple of decades regarding her as the epitome of a right wing hate figure...... Can't wait 'til she's dead, I've often thought. Let's throw a Thatcher's dead party!.... But now she actually has gone I suddenly find myself feeling very uncomfortable with all the gloating over her death that's been going on.... It just doesn't sit right with me... Praps I'm getting soft in my old age?

Enough for now

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello you blogspot room mate! Looking forwards to more entries. We are like the people who go to the gym together. By writing a blog together( not the same one at the same time), we will make sure the other one does not stop doing so. Nice!
    Ps: I feel the same about the mrs T thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello You too!

    Actually I was inspired to start a blog after seeing that you'd begun one! Yes, we must remind each other not to stop doing it.....
    Looking forward to our next postings....

    Happy blogging!
    X

    ReplyDelete