Sunday 5 May 2013

No 7 - Well I liked it........

Here is a list of films that I know aren't very good, (or at least the general consensus is they're not very good), but I still like them nonetheless. This isn't one of those silly "guilty pleasures" things either. I'm resoundingly unapologetic about liking these. (Well perhaps I'm a little apologetic about some of them....)

So, in no particular order here goes.....

Clash of the Titans (yes, the remake)

Avatar

Godzilla (once again, the remake)

1941

King Kong (the Peter Jackson version)

Exorcist 2

Zardoz

Alien 3

Alien 4

Titanic

Body Double

The Core


Troy (particularly the Directors Cut)

King Arthur

Hulk (the Ang Lee version)

Frankenstein (the Kenneth Branagh version)

And probably lots of others I can't think of at the moment.........

I Thank You
X

No comments:

Post a Comment